- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Topic - Jeff Hornacek
Of course, the NBA's most improved team would have its most improved player.
The plan seemed simple to outsiders when the Phoenix Suns' season began.
The Phoenix Suns are the "best team not to make the playoffs."
A season-ending victory proved meaningless for the Phoenix Suns, who will be remembered for having one of the best records in NBA history that wasn't good enough to make the playoffs.
After victories over Portland and Oklahoma City, the Phoenix Suns have cemented their status as the NBA's most surprising team.
The Lakers have been giving playoff-contending teams more trouble over the past week than clubs that are way out of contention - like themselves.
The Suns are 6-2 since Eric Bledsoe, who played behind John Wall in college, returned to share the backcourt with fellow combo guard Goran Dragic.
Hours before Phoenix completed its biggest comeback of the season, coach Jeff Hornacek said the Suns needed to approach each remaining game as their last if they wanted to make the playoffs.
The Phoenix Suns needed help to snap a three-game losing streak that hurt their postseason prospects. They got it when the Boston Celtics had their worst shooting game of the season.
The Phoenix Suns might be excused for their defensive lapses. They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display.
Goran Dragic almost didn't play Friday night.
Goran Dragic had a special person he wanted to impress.
Phoenix was flying high after a blowout win over Indiana.
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) — The Memphis Grizzlies are leaning on point guard Mike Conley as they wait for other starters to return from injury.
PHOENIX (AP) — Some Suns fans made the mistake of disrespecting Jerryd Bayless' Phoenix roots.
"Everybody is trying to win at this point," Suns coach Jeff Hornacek said. "It was a good test for us and one that these guys passed."
"We could tell from watching him that he was in charge of that team and that he has taken that next step," Hornacek said. "That's the sign of a great player, when he can take his game to another level."