- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
Latest Jeff Johnson Items
Minnesota Republicans shaped the top of a high-stakes election ticket Saturday, endorsing investment banker Mike McFadden for U.S. Senate and backing county commissioner Jeff Johnson for governor as the party tries to end Democratic political dominance in the state.
Five Republicans running for Minnesota governor stood united Thursday in their opposition to a planned Senate office building but showed slight separation from one another on the hot-button issue of medical marijuana.
An unvelievably low-mileage solar gold 1978 Pontiac Trans Am equipped with a WS6 performance package is at the heart of Ken and Jeff's excellent adventure.
Microsoft's Bill Gates was set to testify Monday in a $1 billion antitrust lawsuit accusing the software maker of duping a competitor prior to its rollout of Windows 95.
A legal blame game between high-tech industry giants Novell Inc. and Microsoft Corp. is under way in a Salt Lake City courtroom as the companies squabble over fair business practices.