- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Jeff Karstens
"It's the big leagues: If you pitch the ball down the middle, they're doing what they're supposed to do with it," starter Jeff Karstens said. "I just think we've got to be better than what we are, and we're not doing that right now. We've got to make adjustments, because if not, it's not going to be fun the next two months."
"I couldn't pinpoint what I was doing wrong, but I put it all on my shoulders," Karstens said. "I expect to be better than that."