- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Topic - Jeff Locke
The Toronto Blue Jays' spring training game at the Pittsburgh Pirates was rained out Thursday.
Derek Jeter got a partial standing ovation Thursday before going hitless in two at-bats in the first spring training game of his final season, a New York Yankees' 8-2 loss to the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Jeff Locke's back forced the issue of whether the lefthander would pitch in next week's All-Star game.
The Minnesota Vikings on Monday released Chris Kluwe, the club’s self-proclaimed best punter in history known more lately for his vocal support of gay marriage and same-sex rights.
The Vikings released punter Chris Kluwe on Monday, bringing an end to his colorful and outspoken eight-year stay in Minnesota.
Pirates: Left-hander Jeff Locke (oblique) said he felt fine after throwing a bullpen session Saturday morning and working two innings in a minor game Friday.
"It's very minor. We'll take a few days and re-evaluate," Locke said. "It's funny. I was just out there throwing normally. It could be I was coming out of my turn quick. It could be I didn't stretch enough."