- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
By James A. Lyons Jr.
The president has shifted alliance from friend to enemy
Topic - Jeff Locke
Bryan Morris entered the game in the sixth inning with the bases loaded in relief of Jeff Locke and allowed all three runners to score.
The Pittsburgh Pirates have promoted left-hander Jeff Locke from the minors and plan to start him Monday night against San Francisco.
The Toronto Blue Jays' spring training game at the Pittsburgh Pirates was rained out Thursday.
Derek Jeter got a partial standing ovation Thursday before going hitless in two at-bats in the first spring training game of his final season, a New York Yankees' 8-2 loss to the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Jeff Locke's back forced the issue of whether the lefthander would pitch in next week's All-Star game.
The Minnesota Vikings on Monday released Chris Kluwe, the club’s self-proclaimed best punter in history known more lately for his vocal support of gay marriage and same-sex rights.
The Vikings released punter Chris Kluwe on Monday, bringing an end to his colorful and outspoken eight-year stay in Minnesota.
Locke said he felt no nervousness in his return to the major leagues.
"I really took it the same way I normally would," he said. "Came in, went over hitters the same way we normally would. It was literally the most comfortable I'd felt all season."