- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Jeff Locke
Bryan Morris entered the game in the sixth inning with the bases loaded in relief of Jeff Locke and allowed all three runners to score.
The Pittsburgh Pirates have promoted left-hander Jeff Locke from the minors and plan to start him Monday night against San Francisco.
The Toronto Blue Jays' spring training game at the Pittsburgh Pirates was rained out Thursday.
Derek Jeter got a partial standing ovation Thursday before going hitless in two at-bats in the first spring training game of his final season, a New York Yankees' 8-2 loss to the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Jeff Locke's back forced the issue of whether the lefthander would pitch in next week's All-Star game.
The Minnesota Vikings on Monday released Chris Kluwe, the club’s self-proclaimed best punter in history known more lately for his vocal support of gay marriage and same-sex rights.
The Vikings released punter Chris Kluwe on Monday, bringing an end to his colorful and outspoken eight-year stay in Minnesota.
"I really took it the same way I normally would," he said. "Came in, went over hitters the same way we normally would. It was literally the most comfortable I'd felt all season."
Locke said he felt no nervousness in his return to the major leagues.