- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
Latest Jeff Maggert Items
A hole-by-hole look at Augusta National, site of the 78th Masters to be played April 10-13, with famous shots played at each one, the average score and where each hole ranks in difficulty since 1934:
All Times EDT
Jeff Maggert admitted his decisive putt on No. 17 at Fallen Oak wasn't supposed to be one that actually dropped. He was just trying to get it close.
Jeff Maggert will remember one thing about The Players Championship.
A hole-by-hole look at Augusta National, site of the 77th Masters to be played April 11-14, with famous shots played at each one, and where each hole ranks in difficulty since 1934:
Jeff Maggert is starting his 23rd season on the PGA Tour, and some things never change.
Two of the golf tournaments Jeff Maggert once considered his favorites were part of the Fall Series that didn't attract any of the top players. One of them was Disney, which began in 1971 and was played for the final time last month.
Rory McIlroy is getting exactly what he wanted out of his trip to Tennessee with the chance to play on the weekend. Now the man from Northern Ireland has his sights set on trying to finish off the St. Jude Classic with a win.
Rory McIlroy came to Tennessee to compete and hone his game into shape before defending his U.S. Open title next week. Now he has put himself into position to do something he hasn't done in a month.