- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Jeff Neely
Except for the cocktails, beer and wine, many of the scenes from the now infamous 2010 General Services Administration conference gave the appearance of a fun summer camp.
"I think throughout the past few days, we have managed to have fun," he says. "Above all else, we have managed to have lots of fun."