- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
Topic - Jeff Nelson
Umpire Jeff Nelson expressed regret on Saturday for making an incorrect call a night earlier, saying it was a play he'd never seen in 25 years.
The Detroit Tigers got a big boost from Anibal Sanchez's arm. They got a helping hand from an umpire, too.
Penn State football players past and present made a somber pilgrimage to the campus spiritual center Tuesday for Joe Paterno, attending a viewing for the coach who helped shape the university for more than a half century.
Penn State football players past and present filed past the closed casket of Joe Paterno at the campus spiritual center Tuesday, mourning the coach who helped shape the university for more than a half century. Among those paying their respects was Mike McQueary, a key figure in the events that led to Paterno's firing.
Assistant coaches will be running practice while Paterno is gone and it was unclear how long that would be, athletic department spokesman Jeff Nelson said in an email.