- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Retailer pays a price for getting too close to Obama
Topic - Jeff Neubauer
Eastern Kentucky and coach Jeff Neubauer have agreed in principle to a contract extension through 2018 following the Colonels' first NCAA tournament appearance since 2007.
Eastern Kentucky's chances of upsetting second-seeded Kansas in Friday's South Region game depend on whether its seasoned, guard-heavy lineup can continue forcing mistakes.
Corey Walden celebrated by draping a net around his neck and hanging a piece of string over each ear. Senior guard Glenn Cosey had a quick quip for Jeff Neubauer as the Eastern Kentucky coach walked in to talk with reporters.
"You cannot give them fast-break layups or dunks," Eastern Kentucky coach Jeff Neubauer said.
"Both ends will be a challenge for us," said Colonels coach Jeff Neubauer, whose team will play its first NCAA tournament game since his second season as coach.