- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Jeff Overton
Coming off his worst year, Jeff Overton opened the new PGA Tour season on a good note.
Jeff Overton ended up being first alternate at the PGA Championship. It was the first time since 2008 that he did not play in the final major of the year, and based on a series of tweets early Saturday morning, he wasn't happy about it.
Jeff Overton expressed his frustration on Twitter about his disqualification midway through the third round of the Colonial for illegally using a putting aid after starting play.
Seung-yul Noh has birdied his last two holes for a 9-under 62 to take a two-shot lead in the Deutsche Bank Championship.
Luke Donald returned to No. 1 in the world the same way he got there the first time.
With everything riding on the final hole, Phil Mickelson found a gap in the trees and hooked a wedge that caught the left-to-right wind, hopped along a ridge on the green and rolled to 15 feet away from an impossible pin.
He might have been the last guy anybody expected to shine.
There's a surprising candidate for Ryder Cup rookie of the match. Heck, Jeff Overton might just be MVP if the Americans manage to hold on to the Ryder Cup.
Talk of war filled the air Wednesday at the Ryder Cup.
Jeff Overton pumped his fist Sunday and broke into a wide smile when he finished the PGA Championship.
Jeff Overton pumped his fist in celebration upon learning he had set a PGA Championship record Sunday.
Jeff Overton shot an 8-under 62 on Friday to take a four-stroke lead midway through the inaugural Greenbrier Classic.
Boo Weekley's bum shoulder is improving and the self-proclaimed redneck has put down the fishing pole, hoping it might lead to a win at a tournament not named the Heritage.
"It really helps if you can get off to a good start," Overton said. "It would be great if we can continue this thing and keep it rolling."
In the last of a series of four tweets after his disqualification, Overton said, "Tough break today. Looks like I gotta go back and rememorize a couple hundred pages of the usga rules book!"