- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Jeff Overton Items
Webb Simpson maintained a four-stroke lead Saturday in the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open, birdieing four of the last seven holes at TPC Summerlin
Webb Simpson opened a four-stroke lead Friday in the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open, taking advantage of perfect scoring conditions at TPC Summerlin.
J.J. Henry made a 50-foot eagle putt from the fringe on his final hole Thursday for an 11-under 60 and a one-stroke lead in the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open.
Coming off his worst year, Jeff Overton opened the new PGA Tour season on a good note.
Jeff Overton ended up being first alternate at the PGA Championship. It was the first time since 2008 that he did not play in the final major of the year, and based on a series of tweets early Saturday morning, he wasn't happy about it.
Jeff Overton expressed his frustration on Twitter about his disqualification midway through the third round of the Colonial for illegally using a putting aid after starting play.
Heavy rain, lightning and a severe weather warning have disrupted Wednesday's Pro-Am event at the PGA Tour's Zurich Classic, briefly forcing players and fans to take shelter in the TPC Louisiana clubhouse.
It was hot, humid and his putts were lipping out. Tiger Woods felt as if he'd been run over halfway through his first round in Malaysia since winning the 1999 World Cup on the same course.
A capsule look at the U.S. players for the 39th Ryder Cup matches, to be played Sept. 28-30 at Medinah Country Club in Medinah, Ill. Players listed in the order they made the team: