- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Jeff Parke
Needing a left back, D.C. United went out and got a player with experience in the top-flight of Spain.
D.C. United have traded defender Ethan White to the Philadelphia Union for defender Jeff Parke.
The clubs Tuesday also swapped spots in the MLS allocation ranking, with the Union moving up to No. 1 and United down to No. 6. That will give Philadelphia first dibs on the next U.S. national team player to sign with the league.
D.C. United traded defender Ethan White and the top allocation ranking to the Philadelphia Union for defender Jeff Parke and the sixth allocation ranking.