- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Jeff Richmond
"It's not because I'm a great player, it's out of necessity: I work so late, I generally can't write charts for seven or eight pieces of music and bring players in," he explained.
"It's got a Gene Krupa drum thing and a baritone saxophone, like you'd hear in a burlesque show," he says, listing some of its influences, "and it's very New York _ Cy Coleman, Frank Loesser.