- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Bomb, shooting in Egypt kills 2 police officers
- Tenn. woman receives two-year sentence for stealing $364K meant for homeless veterans
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Jeff Saturday
Jeff Saturday is torn.
Indianapolis gave Jeff Saturday a chance to fulfill his NFL dream.
A person with knowledge of the negotiations says veteran free agent center Jeff Saturday has agreed to a deal with the Green Bay Packers.
The brief return of Austin Collie re-energized Indy's offense.
Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay says Pro Bowl center Jeff Saturday could miss up to six weeks after having arthroscopic knee surgery Tuesday.
"I think as fans of Peyton, people hoped he would stay with the same team and finish it out," said Jeff Saturday, Manning's longtime center. "But that wasn't possible. Peyton wanted to still play. The Colts released him and that happens in our business. As a player, you have to move on to the next team and he's done what he's supposed to do."
"It doesn't get better than we did it in Indianapolis" in 2012, he added. "I look forward to 2018 beating the one we did before."