- Edge in Democrat-leaning Americans not enough to make up for GOP turnout: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Eric Cantor says he’ll resign on Aug. 18
- Ted Nugent slams ‘lying freaks’ at liberal media: I’m ‘doing God’s work’
- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Jeff Saturday
Jeff Saturday is torn.
Indianapolis gave Jeff Saturday a chance to fulfill his NFL dream.
A person with knowledge of the negotiations says veteran free agent center Jeff Saturday has agreed to a deal with the Green Bay Packers.
The brief return of Austin Collie re-energized Indy's offense.
Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay says Pro Bowl center Jeff Saturday could miss up to six weeks after having arthroscopic knee surgery Tuesday.
"There were lots of questions and I was really happy with what the players asked," Colts player rep Jeff Saturday said. "We (the NFLPA) tried to get as much information to them as possible, and these guys asked a lot of good tough questions."
"The first day you walk out on game week, he's got about 14 pink post-its up and you know he's going to pull you over and spend 15 minutes discussing what he thinks is important," said longtime center Jeff Saturday, a four-time Pro Bowler.