- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Jeff Saturday
Jeff Saturday is torn.
Indianapolis gave Jeff Saturday a chance to fulfill his NFL dream.
A person with knowledge of the negotiations says veteran free agent center Jeff Saturday has agreed to a deal with the Green Bay Packers.
The brief return of Austin Collie re-energized Indy's offense.
Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay says Pro Bowl center Jeff Saturday could miss up to six weeks after having arthroscopic knee surgery Tuesday.
"I think as fans of Peyton, people hoped he would stay with the same team and finish it out," said Jeff Saturday, Manning's longtime center. "But that wasn't possible. Peyton wanted to still play. The Colts released him and that happens in our business. As a player, you have to move on to the next team and he's done what he's supposed to do."
"It doesn't get better than we did it in Indianapolis" in 2012, he added. "I look forward to 2018 beating the one we did before."