- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
- Sebelius calls for review of Obamacare rollout woes
- American dream dying, but many see free market as solution: Poll
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Jeff Saturday
Jeff Saturday is torn.
Indianapolis wants to host the Super Bowl in 2018 after winning praise for its handling of the NFL's showcase event in 2012.
Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis were virtually inseparable as Colts teammates.
Indianapolis gave Jeff Saturday a chance to fulfill his NFL dream.
"I hope we keep it here and keep it here for a long time," Minnesota tight end Kyle Rudolph said after winning Pro Bowl MVP in a 62-35 win over the AFC on Sunday.
Indianapolis allowed one postseason-clinching chance to slip away at Houston.
For the Green Bay Packers, the hope was that Cedric Benson quickly would add a new dimension to the offense and help revive a running game that often has seemed like an afterthought under Mike McCarthy.
Reggie Wayne's world is changing.
The Green Bay Packers made a rare reach into unrestricted free agency to find a new anchor for their offensive line, signing veteran center Jeff Saturday to a two-year deal on Friday.
A person with knowledge of the negotiations says veteran free agent center Jeff Saturday has agreed to a deal with the Green Bay Packers.
The Green Bay Packers made a rare reach into unrestricted free agency to find a new anchor for their offensive line, agreeing to a two-year deal with veteran free agent center Jeff Saturday on Friday.
Denver is now Peyton Manning's town and the Broncos are his team.
The Indianapolis Colts are starting over. Completely.
Peyton Manning reportedly is on his way out of Indianapolis, where his 14-year run with the Colts included one Super Bowl title and a record four MVP awards.
Robert Kraft stared at the scoreboard, to see if time really had run out.
"It doesn't get better than we did it in Indianapolis" in 2012, he added. "I look forward to 2018 beating the one we did before."
he represented and constantly urged both sides to remember that they would be best served by reaching a settlement rather than losing the "golden goose."