- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Jeff Saturday
Peyton Manning still tugs on the heartstrings of Indianapolis football fans.
Jeff Saturday is torn.
Indianapolis wants to host the Super Bowl in 2018 after winning praise for its handling of the NFL's showcase event in 2012.
Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis were virtually inseparable as Colts teammates.
Indianapolis gave Jeff Saturday a chance to fulfill his NFL dream.
"I hope we keep it here and keep it here for a long time," Minnesota tight end Kyle Rudolph said after winning Pro Bowl MVP in a 62-35 win over the AFC on Sunday.
Indianapolis allowed one postseason-clinching chance to slip away at Houston.
For the Green Bay Packers, the hope was that Cedric Benson quickly would add a new dimension to the offense and help revive a running game that often has seemed like an afterthought under Mike McCarthy.
Reggie Wayne's world is changing.
The Green Bay Packers made a rare reach into unrestricted free agency to find a new anchor for their offensive line, signing veteran center Jeff Saturday to a two-year deal on Friday.
A person with knowledge of the negotiations says veteran free agent center Jeff Saturday has agreed to a deal with the Green Bay Packers.
The Green Bay Packers made a rare reach into unrestricted free agency to find a new anchor for their offensive line, agreeing to a two-year deal with veteran free agent center Jeff Saturday on Friday.
Denver is now Peyton Manning's town and the Broncos are his team.
The Indianapolis Colts are starting over. Completely.
Peyton Manning reportedly is on his way out of Indianapolis, where his 14-year run with the Colts included one Super Bowl title and a record four MVP awards.
"I think as fans of Peyton, people hoped he would stay with the same team and finish it out," said Jeff Saturday, Manning's longtime center. "But that wasn't possible. Peyton wanted to still play. The Colts released him and that happens in our business. As a player, you have to move on to the next team and he's done what he's supposed to do."
"It doesn't get better than we did it in Indianapolis" in 2012, he added. "I look forward to 2018 beating the one we did before."