- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Jeff Smith Items
As rain fell across Oklahoma Tuesday, communities are cleaning up from weekend flooding and monitoring forecasts calling for more rainfall throughout the week.
An 8-year-old boy in Colorado Springs was reportedly disciplined by his school for drawing a picture of a gun when he was asked to describe shapes in the clouds.
Three people have been arrested in a string of motor vehicle thefts along the Gulf Coast, including several disabled vehicles along Interstate 10 and some from park-and-ride lots in St. Martin and Gautier.
The Mississippi Supreme Court is scheduled to hear oral arguments Monday in Jackson in two firing discrimination cases from Lowndes County.
Mississippi law helps out lawyers who serve in the Legislature and their clients when it comes to court cases that arise while the state House of Representatives and Senate are in session.
The Mississippi Supreme Court has rescheduled oral arguments in two firing discrimination cases from Lowndes County.
Brig. Gen. Peggy C. Combs has become the first woman to take command over Fort Knox and U.S. Army Cadet Command.
The U.S. Army Cadet Command at Fort Knox will get a new leader.
A Columbus city utility is considering plans to bring sewer service to an area just south of the city limits.