- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Jeff Smith Items
Bad news for U.S. businesses and workers emerged last week as an analysis of projected health plan costs showed that premiums will increase 14 percent next year, the largest increase in four years.
THE WASHINGTON TIMES The New York-based nonprofit group founded by acting D.C. schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee will continue working on the nearly $1 million in school consulting contracts it received weeks before Mrs. Rhee was appointed.
Second of two parts
First of two parts.