- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Topic - Jeff Solsby
The committee wants to know the reasons behind the NLRB's complaint against Boeing, Mr. Solsby said.
"It's really important to shed some light on the decision-making process and make it more open and transparent," Mr. Issa's spokesman Jeff Solsby said. "This is a regulatory agency that has been less than transparent about its decisions. It owes Congress and the public a thorough and complete accounting."