- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Jeff Teague
Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Friday's morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over .500?
The Phoenix Suns might be excused for their defensive lapses. They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display.
The Hawks should have a deeper roster for their upcoming five-game road trip even after the news of Gustavo Ayon's season-ending right shoulder surgery.
After Jerryd Bayless' big night in a rare start, Celtics coach Brad Stevens hinted it might become more than a one-game tryout.
Kirk Hinrich made all the right moves for the Chicago Bulls in the final minute of the game.
The Wizards are on a three-game losing streak by rattling opponents in the fourth quarters with point guard John Wall leading the charge.
With Paul Millsap nursing a sore knee and Al Horford likely out for the season, Mike Scott filled a big void to help the Atlanta Hawks snap an eight-game skid.
Atlanta Hawks guard Jeff Teague is out of Friday night's game against the Detroit Pistons because of a sprained left ankle.
It was one of the most spectacular plays of a dreary season for the Detroit Pistons: Andre Drummond knocked a pass away near midcourt, took off toward the basket and threw down an emphatic one-handed dunk while being fouled by Atlanta's Elton Brand.
The Wizards and Hawks are in danger of falling out of the playoff chase in the Eastern Conference if they continue on their current pace of losing.
Indiana coach Frank Vogel wants to see his team come out of the All-Star break the way it opened the season when the Pacers won 16 of their first 17 games.
The slumping Atlanta Hawks are ready for a break from basketball. The first-place Toronto Raptors are happy to get one, too.
It's over. This time, the Indiana Pacers had a successful regular-season trip to Atlanta.
Kyle Korver said Atlanta coach Mike Budenholzer "laid into us" at halftime.
Paul Millsap is headed to his first NBA All-Star Game.
"We were making 2s and some 3s. They were making all 3s," Hawks guard Jeff Teague said.
Teague said Muscala is "another big man who can shoot the basketball. He plays hard, with a lot of energy. Today he was great on the pick and roll and blocking shots and doing what he's supposed to do. I think he can be a big help for us."