- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Jeff Teague
Atlanta's Jeff Teague demolished the Pacers' grand playoff plan.
Jeff Teague says he never doubted the Atlanta Hawks would be in the playoffs.
Jeff Teague wasn't letting anything stand in the Atlanta Hawks' way, not even his own brother.
Kyle Korver was concerned that the Atlanta Hawks were about to squander another chance to beat a struggling opponent.
Jeff Teague was in no mood to talk after the Atlanta Hawks missed a chance to win their third straight game.
Atlanta got Indiana at exactly the right time.
A hot-shooting night has the Atlanta Hawks back in sole possession of a playoff spot.
Washington inched closer to its first playoff spot since 2008 and can earn a postseason berth Sunday if the Golden State Warriors beat the New York Knicks.
The Washington Wizards are inching closer to their first playoff spot since 2008 and can earn a postseason berth Sunday if the Golden State Warriors beat the New York Knicks.
After a horrible stretch, the Atlanta Hawks are healthy again - well, sort of - and feel like they can move back up in the Eastern Conference.
After losing 14 of 15 games, the Atlanta Hawks seem to be getting their mojo back.
With their season on the verge of slipping away, the Atlanta Hawks aren't going for style points, they're just glad to string together a couple of wins.
The Hawks should have a deeper roster for their upcoming five-game road trip even after the news of Gustavo Ayon's season-ending right shoulder surgery.
After Jerryd Bayless' big night in a rare start, Celtics coach Brad Stevens hinted it might become more than a one-game tryout.
Kirk Hinrich made all the right moves for the Chicago Bulls in the final minute of the game.
ATLANTA (AP) - Jeff Teague says he never doubted the Atlanta Hawks would be in the playoffs.
"I'm happy for all the guys," Teague said. "We worked so hard all year. Injuries and everything that can happen to a team happened. We were able to still make it to the playoffs."