- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Jeff Tuel Items
Nick Foles tied an NFL mark with seven touchdown passes and threw for 406 yards to revitalize Philadelphia in a 49-20 victory over the Oakland Raiders on Sunday.
Matt Flynn is getting his latest chance at a fresh start, this time in Buffalo on a team that has spent the past week scrambling to shore up its injury-depleted quarterback position.
Buffalo rookie quarterback EJ Manuel left the Bills' game Thursday night against the Browns with a knee injury, and the team said his return was doubtful.
Free-agent quarterback Matt Leinart signed with the Buffalo Bills on Sunday.
Buffalo quarterback Kevin Kolb was treated for concussion-like symptoms after getting kneed in the back of the helmet in the Bills' preseason game Saturday against the Washington Redskins.
Washington State star receiver Marquess Wilson was suspended on Monday for an unspecified violation of team rules, and will miss Saturday's game against No. 17 UCLA.
The Pac-12 underwent some major changes during the offseason, adding four new coaches and an influx of fast-paced offenses.
Fair or not, the 103rd edition of the Apple Cup is to many a referendum on the career of Jake Locker at Washington.