- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Jeff Wesley Items
The drawing for the second-largest lottery jackpot of all time is Wednesday night, when it will either irrevocably alter the life of a lucky ticket holder or send the nation into a never-before-seen state of money mania — again.
What would you do with $500 million? That's a question millions of people across the country are asking themselves as the clock ticks down to Friday's record-breaking Mega Millions lottery drawing.