- Joe Biden: I can’t be president — my golf would suffer
- German authorities grab suspected hardline Islamist
- Rare lesbian HIV transmission case turns up in Texas
- Obama economy: Rich get richer, as millionaires’ list grows
- Army’s ‘Most Wanted’ fugitive on lam since 1977 nabbed in Florida
- ‘Seinfeld’-loving fraudsters busted on ID theft — of Eric Holder
- Spain, Morocco break up jihadist recruitment cell, arrest 7
- Muslim insurgents shoot then set on fire Buddhist teacher in Thailand
- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
Latest Jeff White Items
Jake Odum scored 18 points as second-seeded Indiana State knocked off No. 10 seed Loyola of Chicago 75-62 in a Missouri Valley Conference quarterfinal on Friday.
Loyola coach Porter Moser looked out on the floor and saw exactly where he wants to take his program.
Fred VanVleet attempted six shots from the field and made them all. He took 10 foul shots and every one of those went in, too.
Khristian Smith scored 18 points as Indiana State edged Loyola of Chicago 65-61 on Wednesday.
Milton Doyle scored 28 points and Loyola (Ill.) defeated Drake 70-60 on Wednesday night.
Which `bots are in, and which are out?