- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
Topic - Jeff Zients
Scrambling to fix the Obamacare website, the White House announced Tuesday that it has hired former budget director Jeff Zients to oversee repairs to the faulty system that is threatening implementation of the entitlement program itself.
"HealthCare.gov, on Dec. 1, is night and day from where it was on Oct. 1," Mr. Zients said in a Sunday conference call with reporters.