- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
Latest Jeff Zucker Items
CNN head honcho Jeff Zucker admitted the network's viewers aren't really interested in their reports on climate change — but said that only means CNN has to try harder.
CNN President Jeff Zucker said Monday that he didn't know whether his network will cover the Republican-led hearings on the 2012 terrorist attack in Benghazi, arguing that CNN will not be "shamed" into reporting on something if it has no news value.
The chiefs of CNN and Fox News Channel are throwing shots at each other, each suggesting the other's network is essentially out of the news business.
Jeff Zucker, who was brought in last January to shake up CNN, hasn't accomplished much since his arrival, but he promises 2014 will be different.
Jake Tapper's mission before starting his new CNN show has been to make sure people know that he's more than a political wonk.
If CNN's coverage of the election of Pope Francis I on Wednesday afternoon is any indication, Jeff Zucker and his minions are not ready for prime time — or any time for that matter.
Soledad O'Brien is reportedly on her way out at CNN as a promised prime-time slot failed to materialize.
Chris Cuomo is leaving ABC News to host a new morning show at CNN, where new boss Jeff Zucker is moving fast to try to turn around the cable news pioneer that has fallen on hard times.
With Jeff Zucker taking over at CNN, the network's managing editor says he is quitting.