- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Jeffrey A. Roth
Latest Jeffrey A. Roth Items
Tourism officials in Maine will be delighted when they see HBO's new documentary on President George H.W. Bush. The leisurely paced film has so many shots of waves splashing over the rocks at the Bush family compound in Kennebunkport that it's tempting to book a vacation nearby.
Tourism officials in Maine will be delighted when they see HBO's new documentary on President George H.W. Bush.
HBO is producing a documentary on the first President George Bush to debut two days after his 88th birthday in June.