- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Jeffrey D. Feltman
The U.N. political chief says Iran's delivery of weapons to the Syrian government is an apparent violation of U.N. sanctions banning arms exports by Tehran.
A cease-fire is "indispensable" for urgently needed humanitarian efforts to succeed, the undersecretary-general for political affairs Jeffrey Feltman told an emergency meeting of the Security Council on Friday.
Still, Mr. Feltman acknowledged in an interview from Cairo on Monday morning that U.S. officials do not know where Col.