- Vice News reporter kidnapped in Ukraine is freed after being beaten, blindfolded
- FCC’s new ‘net neutrality’ proposal sparks outrage among consumer advocates
- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Jeffrey D. Feltman
The U.N. political chief says Iran's delivery of weapons to the Syrian government is an apparent violation of U.N. sanctions banning arms exports by Tehran.
But that's not going to halt the investigation, Jeffrey Feltman, U.N. under-secretary for political affairs said, in The Guardian.
U.N. investigators are on standby to deploy to Syria within 24 to 48 hours, if the government allows, he said.