- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Jeffrey Dahmer
The People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals are abandoning plans to turn serial killer and cannibal Jeffrey Dahmer's childhood home in Ohio into a vegan restaurant.
The house where serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer grew up and committed his first murder is for sale again in northern Ohio.
A marketing group in Wisconsin wants to give walking tours of the bar where serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer met and hung out with some of his victims.
When No. 1 Auburn faces second-ranked Oregon in the BCS title game, the Tigers' two biggest stars will be junior college transfers.
"The others, they're immediately not interested," he said.
He tells potential buyers that "this house never killed anyone."