- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Jeffrey Loria Items
Jose Reyes felt the love from the Miami Marlins. And the money.
Everywhere Miami Marlins owner Jeffrey Loria went Tuesday at the Hilton Anatole hotel, he was trailed by a burgeoning contingent of reporters.
No more little low-budget Marlins. Miami's team hopes to become baseball's Big Fish.
Jeffrey Loria watched the news conference from the second row, beaming like a proud parent as Heath Bell talked about his new love for the Miami Marlins and reuniting with Jose Reyes.
A surprising visit by Albert Pujols sent a message: The Miami Marlins will be a much different franchise than the Florida Marlins.
Jose Reyes toured the Florida Marlins' new ballpark as a potential pillar for the franchise.
Fresh off a divorce in Chicago, Ozzie Guillen has been reunited with the Florida Marlins and owner Jeffrey Loria.
The Ozzie era has begun for the Florida Marlins.
Hours before the Florida Marlins' final game in the stadium they're leaving, the Ozzie era is expected to begin.