- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Jeffrey Loria Items
Ozzie Guillen tweeted Tuesday that he was in town "ready to go" with the Florida Marlins, and the clubhouse buzz was all about the new manager.
The Florida Marlins shook up their baseball operations by hiring Marty Scott and reassigning Jim Fleming, who has been with the franchise for nine years.
The great thing about being a manager at 80 is that you don't have to worry about what people think.
Jack McKeon was home in North Carolina watching his granddaughter's softball game when the phone rang with a job offer.
Jack McKeon assumed the rarest of roles Monday: 80-year-old caretaker.
New Florida Marlins interim manager Jack McKeon sat listening as team president David Samson offered a spirited defense of the decision to give the job to an octogenarian.
Jack McKeon has a new job at age 80 _ interim manager of the Florida Marlins.
The first seat has been installed at the Florida Marlins' new ballpark.
Right-handed pitcher Ricky Nolasco has signed a three-year, $26.5 million contract with the Florida Marlins.