- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Jeffrey Lurie Items
Michael Vick was defeated on the field, and looked beaten on the podium, all but resigned to the fact that his games as the Eagles quarterback are numbered.
The Philadelphia Eagles are going even greener.
Philadelphia Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie said Michael Vick's mistake in judgment shouldn't be confused with any wrongdoing.
A person familiar with the team's thinking says the Philadelphia Eagles are strongly considering releasing Michael Vick.