- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Jeffrey Mcinnis
A Ward 8 case manager with the D.C. Department of Youth Rehabilitation Services has been served with a notice of removal and is being criminally charged with "unlawful disclosure of juvenile records," according to documents obtained by The Washington Times.
The director of detained services at the Department of Youth Rehabilitation Services (DYRS), who was shot recently in a robbery attempt, is under court order to stay away from his wife and three children, according to a sworn petition his wife filed last year, saying he beat her.
The crisis response to a recent detention facility escape and beating of a corrections officer by a ward of the D.C. Department of Youth Rehabilitation Services (DYRS) was led by interim Director Neil Stanley, who faces tough questioning this week from a D.C. Council oversight panel about his ability to lead the troubled agency.
Mr. McInnis also said in an email Tuesday he informed former DYRS general counsel Neil Stanley, the current interim director, who is awaiting confirmation, of the "unfounded allegations" as soon as he became aware of them.
After The Times reported on Mr. McInnis' shooting recently, Mr. Stanley put out a statement that said Mr. McInnis was recovering at home with his family.