- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Jeffrey P. Bezos
Latest Jeffrey P. Bezos Items
Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos said to investors that by the end of the year, he would have up to 10,000 robots filling customer orders in company warehouses — a significant jump over the 1,000 or so that are already there.
Amazon.com founder Jeff Bezos is getting some competition from the Smithsonian Institution in testing personal delivery drones for the future.
Employers are using SAT scores to judge applicants at the same time colleges are giving the SAT less weight.
Jay Larsen was towing a chirping sonar device three miles beneath the surface of the Atlantic Ocean, trolling the Bermuda Triangle for lost artifacts, when he discovered a trove of buried treasure that had spent more than 40 years lost at sea.
Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos was airlifted from the Galapagos Islands Wednesday after he suffered from kidney stones, authorities said.
Campaign spending limits mean only media have unfettered First Amendment rights
Amazon.com founder Jeff Bezos is buying The Washington Post and other newspapers for $250 million.
In a stunning coup, Internet billionaire Jeff Bezos of Amazon.com fame announced plans Monday to buy the Washington Post Co.'s flagship newspaper and its newspaper publishing business for $250 million.
Two mammoth rocket engines that helped boost Apollo astronauts to the moon have been fished out of the Atlantic.