- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Jeffrey P. Bezos
Latest Jeffrey P. Bezos Items
Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos said to investors that by the end of the year, he would have up to 10,000 robots filling customer orders in company warehouses — a significant jump over the 1,000 or so that are already there.
Amazon.com founder Jeff Bezos is getting some competition from the Smithsonian Institution in testing personal delivery drones for the future.
Employers are using SAT scores to judge applicants at the same time colleges are giving the SAT less weight.
Jay Larsen was towing a chirping sonar device three miles beneath the surface of the Atlantic Ocean, trolling the Bermuda Triangle for lost artifacts, when he discovered a trove of buried treasure that had spent more than 40 years lost at sea.
Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos was airlifted from the Galapagos Islands Wednesday after he suffered from kidney stones, authorities said.
Campaign spending limits mean only media have unfettered First Amendment rights
Amazon.com founder Jeff Bezos is buying The Washington Post and other newspapers for $250 million.
In a stunning coup, Internet billionaire Jeff Bezos of Amazon.com fame announced plans Monday to buy the Washington Post Co.'s flagship newspaper and its newspaper publishing business for $250 million.
Two mammoth rocket engines that helped boost Apollo astronauts to the moon have been fished out of the Atlantic.