- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
Latest Jeffrey Passel Items
New census data released Thursday affirm a clear and sustained drop in illegal immigration, ending more than a decade of increases.
The United States saw a clear and sustained drop in illegal immigration last year, ending more than a decade of increases, according to data released Thursday by the Census Bureau.
Ilegal immigration has seen a "sharp decline" over the last two years, the Pew Hispanic Center said in a new report Wednesday — the first significant drop in the last 20 years.
Illegal immigration has been in a "sharp decline" over the past two years, the Pew Hispanic Center said in a report released Wednesday, and the Obama administration immediately touted the data as proof that it has made progress on securing the nation's borders.