- Obama to Central American leaders: I need help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Jeffrey Rosenblum
He's already out $9,000, plus lawyer's fees on this case, and all those over-the-top pronouncements _ "There should never be an asterisk next to Vijay's name," attorney Jeffrey Rosenblum said _ only serve to remind us what we didn't like about Singh in the first place.
Rosenblum said his group submitted its scientific findings on April 24, and that two days later the tour said it received its new information from WADA.