- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Jeffrey Rosenblum
He's already out $9,000, plus lawyer's fees on this case, and all those over-the-top pronouncements _ "There should never be an asterisk next to Vijay's name," attorney Jeffrey Rosenblum said _ only serve to remind us what we didn't like about Singh in the first place.
Rosenblum said his group submitted its scientific findings on April 24, and that two days later the tour said it received its new information from WADA.