- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
Jeffrey T. Kuhner
Latest Jeffrey T. Kuhner Items
The overly harsh column by Jeffrey T. Kuhner headlined "A modern mafia state" (Opinion, Oct. 1), regarding current conditions in the Republic of Croatia, was off-balance to a great degree and lacked needed foresight.
Jeffrey T. Kuhner has again hit the nail on the head ("Radical Islam's conquest of America," Commentary, Friday). If the 13-story Islamic center is built two blocks from sacred ground zero, Muslims will flock to New York and take up residence there. Islamic extremists will be elected to office by the Islamic enclave and eventually, Shariah law will find its way insidiously into our system of government.
Jeffrey Kuhner's commendable article, "Should Arizona Secede" (Commentary, Thursday) got me thinking.
Jeffrey T. Kuhner makes the case for incompetence to describe President Obama’s actions ("Capital capitulation," Opinion, Friday), but that would mean all of these bad outcomes are just a matter of chance. There are too many dots to connect to accept that thesis.