- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Jeffrey Vanderbeek
Philadelphia 76ers owner Josh Harris is the new owner of the New Jersey Devils.
NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman expects negotiations with the players' association on a new collective bargaining agreement to begin in a couple of weeks.
Price is not holding up the sale of the Phoenix Coyotes, and it's premature to discuss a Plan B for the franchise's future, according to NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman.
The minority owners of the New Jersey Devils are finalizing a deal to sell their interest in the NHL team and give managing partner Jeff Vanderbeek some new partners.
The NCAA tournament is coming to Newark, N.J., and the city is ready.
Devils owner Jeff Vanderbeek, who spearheaded Newark's tournament bid two years ago, said that he heard nothing but positive responses from the NCAA with regards to Newark.
Vanderbeek said The Rock is now the sixth-busiest facility in the country in terms of events and attendance, with more than 2.5 million fans coming to see the Devils, Nets, and Seton Hall basketball, as well as concerts and other events.