- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Jelena Janković
Winning over the chic Parisians can prove quite a challenge in a city renowned for its fashion shows and designer shops.
Paul Annacone was smart enough to coach Pete Sampras and Roger Federer to Grand Slam titles, but the player he's currently working with, Sloane Stephens, rolls her eyes when it comes to Annacone's cellphone skills.
Top-ranked Rafael Nadal and No. 2 Novak Djokovic will renew their rivalry in the Italian Open final on Sunday.
Two-time defending champion Maria Sharapova cruised past Sara Errani 6-1, 6-2 on Saturday to reach her third straight Porsche Grand Prix final.
It proved tough to be a top seed at the Family Circle Cup this week.
Venus Williams couldn't dig herself out of a hole this time and lost to Eugenie Bouchard 7-6 (6), 2-6, 6-4 at the Family Circle Cup on Thursday.
Facing an opponent he had never seen play, Novak Djokovic relied on some old-fashioned word of mouth.
Top-ranked Serena Williams had little trouble joining sister Venus, in the Dubai Championships semifinals on Thursday.
Seventh-seeded Simona Halep of Romania will chase her seventh career title when she plays sixth-seeded Angelique Kerber of Germany, pursuing her fifth trophy, in the Qatar Open final on Sunday.
After her third consecutive win over a Japanese opponent, Jelena Jankovic felt like rattling off a few jokes about Japan.
It was the first victory of Sharapova's career after losing an opening set 6-0. Her opponent Friday will be two-time Australian Open champion Azarenka, who reached her first Roland Garros semifinal by beating Maria Kirilenko 7-6 (3), 6-2.
Serena won her 14th straight match in Charleston with a 6-1, 6-2 victory over Venus Williams — the most one-sided result in the sisters' long, intense rivalry.
Ana Ivanovic describes her relationship with Jelena Jankovic as a healthy rivalry.
A week before the start of the U.S. Open, Ana Ivanovic couldn't walk without pain in her right foot.
Defending champion Caroline Wozniacki lost in the semifinals of the Dubai Tennis Championships, falling to Julia Goerges 7-6 (3), 7-5 Friday.
"The conditions were tough," Jankovic said. "But I didn't want to think about that. I just wanted to focus as much as I could on the match and play each point one point at a time."
"(The crowd) was all on her side but it's normal, she's the local player," Jankovic said. "I tried to stay focused on my game, and play my tennis but she was the better player today."