- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Jelena Janković Items
It proved tough to be a top seed at the Family Circle Cup this week.
Venus Williams couldn't dig herself out of a hole this time and lost to Eugenie Bouchard 7-6 (6), 2-6, 6-4 at the Family Circle Cup on Thursday.
Facing an opponent he had never seen play, Novak Djokovic relied on some old-fashioned word of mouth.
Top-ranked Serena Williams had little trouble joining sister Venus, in the Dubai Championships semifinals on Thursday.
Seventh-seeded Simona Halep of Romania will chase her seventh career title when she plays sixth-seeded Angelique Kerber of Germany, pursuing her fifth trophy, in the Qatar Open final on Sunday.
After her third consecutive win over a Japanese opponent, Jelena Jankovic felt like rattling off a few jokes about Japan.
It was the first victory of Sharapova's career after losing an opening set 6-0. Her opponent Friday will be two-time Australian Open champion Azarenka, who reached her first Roland Garros semifinal by beating Maria Kirilenko 7-6 (3), 6-2.
Serena won her 14th straight match in Charleston with a 6-1, 6-2 victory over Venus Williams — the most one-sided result in the sisters' long, intense rivalry.
Ana Ivanovic describes her relationship with Jelena Jankovic as a healthy rivalry.