- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Jelena Janković Items
The earthquake that originated in Virginia shook the tennis stadium on the Yale campus Tuesday, sending fans bolting to the aisles and delaying play for more than two hours at the New Haven Open.
Play was stopped and the venue evacuated at the New Haven Open in Connecticut on Tuesday after an earthquake that originated in Virginia shook the stadium on the Yale campus.
Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova knocked out the highest seeded player remaining in the women's draw at the French Open, beating No. 3 Vera Zvonareva 7-6 (4), 2-6, 6-2 Sunday to earn a spot in the quarterfinals.
Maybe all the pre-tournament "anyone could win" chatter about the women's championship at Roland Garros was right.
Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova eliminated third-seeded Vera Zvonareva 7-6 (4), 2-6, 6-2 Sunday to reach the quarterfinals of the French Open.
Novak Djokovic beat top-ranked Rafael Nadal 4-6, 6-3, 6-2 to win the BNP Paribas Open title on Sunday, keeping the Serbian undefeated this year.
From Australia to Belarus to China, the top of the women's tennis rankings looks like a United Nations of tennis.
Maria Sharapova overcame a deficit and a big-hitting opponent to avoid a significant upset in the first round of the U.S. Open.
If Roger Federer is going to reach a seventh consecutive U.S. Open title match, he might need to get past the man who ended his Grand Slam semifinal streak.