- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Jen Howard
"The CFPB did not consider alternatives because the decision to renovate the building had already been made," she said.
She said plans to renovate the building were made and announced in February 2011, before the bureau became an independent agency and formalized its investment policies.