- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Second- and third-stringers eye ’16 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Jenna Hager
Chelsea Clinton began work at NBC News on Monday, the second daughter of a former president at the network. NBC said it had hired the 31-year-old Clinton to work on projects for "NBC Nightly News" and Brian Williams' newsmagazine, "Rock Center." She will report stories for the feel-good "Making a Difference" series.
Former first daughter Jenna Bush Hager has moved to New York City, where she'll continue working as a contributing correspondent for NBC's "Today" show. Show spokeswoman Megan Kopf confirmed Monday that the twin daughter of former President George W. Bush and her husband had moved to the city recently.
WACO, Texas (AP) — President Bush spent months joking about being the father of the bride, but yesterday he was downright wistful about giving his daughter Jenna away to her longtime beau.
President Bush has just lost his right-hand man, but he's about to gain a son.
CRAWFORD, Texas (AP) — Is a White House wedding in the works?