- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Jenna Hager
Chelsea Clinton began work at NBC News on Monday, the second daughter of a former president at the network. NBC said it had hired the 31-year-old Clinton to work on projects for "NBC Nightly News" and Brian Williams' newsmagazine, "Rock Center." She will report stories for the feel-good "Making a Difference" series.
Former first daughter Jenna Bush Hager has moved to New York City, where she'll continue working as a contributing correspondent for NBC's "Today" show. Show spokeswoman Megan Kopf confirmed Monday that the twin daughter of former President George W. Bush and her husband had moved to the city recently.
WACO, Texas (AP) — President Bush spent months joking about being the father of the bride, but yesterday he was downright wistful about giving his daughter Jenna away to her longtime beau.
President Bush has just lost his right-hand man, but he's about to gain a son.
CRAWFORD, Texas (AP) — Is a White House wedding in the works?