- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Jenna Hager
Celebrating the upcoming birthdays of former President George W. Bush's twin daughters, Jenna and Barbara, let's look at some notable twins in history.
Chelsea Clinton began work at NBC News on Monday, the second daughter of a former president at the network. NBC said it had hired the 31-year-old Clinton to work on projects for "NBC Nightly News" and Brian Williams' newsmagazine, "Rock Center." She will report stories for the feel-good "Making a Difference" series.
The toxic press continues to dwell on sexual-harassment charges against presidential hopeful Herman Cain, to the point that one CBS story erroneously reported he had been accused of "sexual assault," says Matthew Balan, an analyst with the watchdog site Newsbusters.
Former first daughter Jenna Bush Hager has moved to New York City, where she'll continue working as a contributing correspondent for NBC's "Today" show. Show spokeswoman Megan Kopf confirmed Monday that the twin daughter of former President George W. Bush and her husband had moved to the city recently.
We look at the children of former presidents, who married while their dads worked in the Oval Office.
WACO, Texas (AP) — President Bush spent months joking about being the father of the bride, but yesterday he was downright wistful about giving his daughter Jenna away to her longtime beau.
President Bush has just lost his right-hand man, but he's about to gain a son.
CRAWFORD, Texas (AP) — Is a White House wedding in the works?