- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Jenna Wolfe
NBC’s “Today” host Jenna Wolfe, who came out publicly about her gay engagement to partner Stephanie Gosk a few months ago, and their subsequent pregnancy, had a new announcement this week: It’s a healthy girl.
It's been a busy week for NBC's Jenna Wolfe.
"No matter what, we were always going to have Estelle and we fell in love with the Harper. It's the perfect combination of athleticism, gentleness, kindness, beauty and a little TV moxie, so we figured it was perfect," Ms. Wolfe told People.