- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Jenna Wolfe
NBC’s “Today” host Jenna Wolfe, who came out publicly about her gay engagement to partner Stephanie Gosk a few months ago, and their subsequent pregnancy, had a new announcement this week: It’s a healthy girl.
It's been a busy week for NBC's Jenna Wolfe.
"No matter what, we were always going to have Estelle and we fell in love with the Harper. It's the perfect combination of athleticism, gentleness, kindness, beauty and a little TV moxie, so we figured it was perfect," Ms. Wolfe told People.