- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
Topic - Jennette Mccurdy
Nickelodeon's hit show "iCarly" made Jennette McCurdy a star and, although the show will air its series finale in November, the 20-year-old doesn't have to worry about what comes next.
"I think she showed everybody up in the dance department," said Jennette McCurdy, who plays Samantha on the show.
"The last day of shooting was really sad," she said. "There was a lot of crying and there were a lot of hugs going around. None of us wanted to say goodbye really."