- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Jennifer Aniston Items
Bikini season may be over, but this is no time to tone down the workout. Many of the styles on the runway at New York Fashion Week flash a bit of skin here or there: bare midriffs, cutout backs, keyhole necklines.
Superstar singer Beyonce has serenaded a different New York City venue: the United Nations.
After years of breathless anticipation _ at least on the part of the tabloids _ Jennifer Aniston is finally ready to wed again.
Jennifer Aniston is ready to marry again: The actress is engaged to screenwriter and actor Justin Theroux.
The fan votes — not just the odds — were in "The Hunger Games' " favor at the MTV Movie Awards.
Jennifer Aniston is being rewarded for being bad at the MTV Movie Awards.
To witness the odd power of celebrities at the fragrance counter, look no further than two of today's top women's perfume stars: One is a teenage boy. The other, deceased.
After seven years as a couple, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are finally engaged.
When Adam Sandler's bad, he's really bad, according to voters for the Razzies, an Academy Awards spoof that singles out the worst movies of the year.