- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Jennifer Aument
The 495 Express Lanes, which have been under construction for four years, open Saturday sometime between midnight and 2 a.m., said Jennifer Aument, vice president of corporate relations at Transurban, one of two private companies that partnered with the Virginia Department of Transportation on the project.
Restrictions and tolls on the HOT lanes will be in effect 24/7, Ms. Aument said.