- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
- Joe Biden to Boston bombing survivors: ‘America will never, ever stand down’
- FBI failed to throughly vet Boston bombing suspect after Russian lead, report finds
- Atlanta Braves flooded with Hank Aaron hate mail: He’s a ‘scumbag’
- University: Help, our campus is too white
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Jennifer Aument
Restrictions and tolls on the HOT lanes will be in effect 24/7, Ms. Aument said.
The 495 Express Lanes, which have been under construction for four years, open Saturday sometime between midnight and 2 a.m., said Jennifer Aument, vice president of corporate relations at Transurban, one of two private companies that partnered with the Virginia Department of Transportation on the project.