- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Jennifer Carroll
An attorney convicted of leading a $300 million gambling ring that used a veterans charity as a front was sentenced Wednesday to six years in prison.
Florida Gov. Rick Scott will fill the long-vacant post of lieutenant governor with a former state legislator and ally of U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio, two people with knowledge of the posting said Monday.
Florida Lt. Gov. Jennifer Carroll has resigned because of her ties to an Internet cafe company that is now under federal investigation.
The police chief and prosecutor who have been bitterly criticized for not arresting a neighborhood watch volunteer in the shooting death of an unarmed black teenager both left the case Thursday, with the chief saying that he is temporarily leaving his job to let passions cool.
She has not been accused of any wrongdoing and later said she was forced to resign by the Scott administration.