- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Jennifer Hansen Items
Turns out in addition to 2011, Adele ruled 2012, too — and set a record while she was at it.
Grammy-nominated R&B singer Frank Ocean has temporarily lost his driver's license and faces a marijuana possession charge after police say he was pulled over twice on the final days of the year in California's Eastern Sierra Nevada for driving more than 90 mph in 65 mph zones.