- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Jennifer Harper Items
Jennifer Harper is "Inside the Beltway," but she surely would be an outsider among natives of San Francisco, for calling the city "Frisco"
Jennifer Harper is outside the Capital Beltway. Her column will resume on Monday.
A team of reporters and editors for The Washington Times won first place in the spot news category of the Society of Professional Journalists' annual Dateline Awards for its coverage of the August earthquake in Virginia. The paper also captured first-place awards in sports, features and arts criticism categories.
Jennifer Harper's Inside the Beltway column is on hiatus until Jan. 4.