- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Jennifer Hudson Items
Jurors returned to a Chicago courthouse Thursday to resume deliberating the case against Jennifer Hudson's former brother-in-law, who is accused of murdering three of the Oscar-winner's family members because her sister refused to take him back.
The defense for the man accused of killing relatives of Jennifer Hudson told jurors Wednesday that prosecutors failed to prove their case, while a prosecutor countered that they had "a tsunami of evidence" linking him to the crime.
The defense for the man accused of killing relatives of Jennifer Hudson told jurors Wednesday that prosecutors failed to prove their case, while a prosecutor countered that they had "overwhelming circumstantial evidence" linking him to the crime.
Prosecutors began wrapping up their case Thursday against the man charged with murdering three of Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Hudson's family members, showing jurors photos of the victims' bloody bodies and denouncing the defendant as the killer.
Jurors in the case of the man accused of killing relatives of Jennifer Hudson began deliberations late Wednesday afternoon after prosecutors trying to counter defense claims of a weak case insisted that "a tsunami of evidence" linked him to the crime.
Jurors deliberated late into the night Wednesday without reaching a verdict after sitting through sometimes heated and embittered closing arguments at the Chicago trial of the man accused of slaying Oscar-winner Jennifer Hudson's mother, brother and 7-year-old nephew.
Deliberating jurors at the trial of the man accused of killing Jennifer Hudson's mother, brother and nephew are headed home without reaching a verdict.
The man accused of killing three of Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson's relatives did not take the stand and his attorneys put on a mere 30-minute defense Tuesday, calling just two detectives in a bid to suggest they botched the 2008 investigation.
The judge at the trial of a man accused of killing three of Jennifer Hudson's relatives has decided to bar journalists' cellphones from court.