- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Mad dash for Nome: Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod dog race
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Jennifer Jo Cobb
NASCAR driver Mike Harmon has turned himself in to authorities in North Carolina after warrants were issued for him and a business partner.
Police removed seven vehicles from NASCAR driver Mike Harmon's garages on Tuesday afternoon. Fellow racer Jennifer Jo Cobb reported they were stolen at the end of last year.
A missing trailer has sparked a feud in NASCAR's Truck Series.
NASCAR driver Mike Harmon has been accused of stealing a team transporter from Jennifer Jo Cobb.
Cobb raced for the Nationwide team, and has stated publicly that he is involved in litigation over business disagreements with Cobb unrelated to theft, WBTV reports.
"I'm not in a legal battle with Mike Harmon," Cobb said.