- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Topic - Jennifer Kerns
The campaign manager for a Republican state lawmaker running for California governor announced Wednesday that she had quit the campaign just days before the state Republican convention, although Assemblyman Tim Donnelly characterized the split as "a mutual thing," saying he was merely caught off guard by the timing.
Republican gubernatorial candidate Tim Donnelly said Thursday the sudden departure of his campaign manager will not hamper his push to energize activists during this weekend's GOP convention.
California gun-rights advocates, emboldened by last month's successful Colorado recall vote, announced Thursday that they plan to target vulnerable Democratic legislators for recall over their support for sweeping gun-control legislation.
Kerns who has been the manager for Donnelly's run for California governor, announced in an email statement Wednesday that she has left the Donnelly campaign.
Republican operative Jennifer Kerns announced late Wednesday that she was quitting Donnelly's campaign.